Located just 3km from the A7 Milan/Genoa motorway, just a 25 minute drive from Genoa and less than one hour from Milano, this old eighteenth-century farmhouse, placed at the foothills of the green Borbera valley and surrounded by fields and rolling countryside, welcomes its guests with both intimacy and discretion.
The rooms respect the harmony and architecture of the historical piedmont houses which were built around the original peasant’s rural dwellings. The main wing of the farmhouse, currently used as the B&B, was in the past the main residence of the previous owners, joined to the strictly operative part of the “sharecropping” building but not linked to it.
The interiors are characterized by vaulted ceilings, old beams, marble fireplaces and with original flooring of cement tiles, typical of the area. A living room where you can read or watch television is available to guests.
Breakfast is served in the old kitchen, whilst when weather permits it can be served outside under the vine-covered pergola where there is also a relaxation zone with parasols and sun beds.
The remaining part of the house, previously occupied by farm workers, is today used by the current owners who have owned the whole property since 1920.